League Of Legends
League of Legends is a free-to-play RPG/strategy MOBA set in Valoran’s Field of Justice, a fantasy world with sci fi elements. Players take the role of a Summoner, a spellcaster who summons Champion avatars to fight for you. Players may choose from over 75 Champions to fight in 3v3 and 5v5 battles, with more battle maps being developed. Customize both Summoner and Champion with their own skills, spells, runes, weapons, and equipment. As Champions fight more and level up, new skills and abilities are unlocked, making them stronger in battle. An item shop is available, selling non-gameplay enhancing items. League of Legends is free, but there is also a Collector’s Edition available for $29.99.
- Intense MOBA! | LoL pioneered the multiplayer online battle arena, combining single-player RPG play with the strategy of multiplayer.
- Customize Your Summoner | Choose from a variety of options to build your summoner for damage, support, tanking, and more.
- 75+ Champions | Each with their own unique style, abilities, and gameplay mechanics, and with over 100 items to equip them with.
- Multiple Maps | Engage in 3v3 and 5v5 battles, with more maps and game modes in the works.
- Adaptable Summoners | Before battle, choose one of three Masteries (skill trees) to employ in battle – offense, defense, or utility.
League of Legends (Sign up, Download, and Play)
SoloMid.Net (Guides, Videos, and Streams)