Tera – PvP Server Changes for CBT3
- We’ve added more PvP rules with this update—it’s now uncool to kill players 6+ levels lower than you. These players will now receive the red name of shame and their punishment will be left up to the community.
- You will now earn Infamy Points for killing lower-level players—60 points for players 6-10 levels lower than you; 120 points for players 11 or more levels lower than you.
- If you have even one Infamy Point, you will be labeled an outlaw.
- We won’t penalize you for being an outlaw (having Infamy Points), but the community may retaliate as it sees fit.
- Infamy Points will diminish at a rate of one every five minutes. You can also work them down one at a time by killing monsters equal to your level or higher.
- Implemented a five-second cast time to switch between channels. No more sitting on the couch and channel-surfing.